Monday, April 25, 2011

.Wmv Anita ontiveros (Peres)















CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.COM



Deja vu (I have been here before) "

Young people, and I'm old
Rich, I'm poor
I feel I've been on this earth several times before
I was once a white Gazelle
Burn free riding horse
Search in the dark about a piece of me

Can feel this definitely
I have been here before
I can certainly is certainly
I have been here before

I used to be a Queen you know
Island in the sea
With rainbow colored people
Happy as can be
Not a problem
There was never care
The flow of love ever, and is common sense

I can feel this definitely ... ooh
I have been here before
Can feel this definitely
Definitely definitely
Definitely definitely
Oh I have been here before
Yes I have
He can feel
I can feel interact ... ooh
In my heart and I feel it

Spirit like the universe
Extensive it never ends
Stars for me are children
Children are my friends
God-like constellation
Within my spirit flies
View this way times million
Please don't ask me why

The question of my life
If you ask my opinion
They say that everything was karma
Call it deja vu
Call it deja vu
Call it deja vu
Call it deja vu
Call it deja vu
And can feel this definitely
I have been here before
I can feel ... This definitely
I have been here before
I have been here before
He can feel

Young people, and I'm old
Rich, I'm poor
I feel I've been on this earth several times before
I was once a white Gazelle
Burn free riding horse
Search in the dark about a piece of me

I used to be a Queen you know
Island in the sea
With rainbow colored people
Happy as can be
No problem
There was never care
The flow of love ever, and is common sense

And can feel this definitely
Definitely definitely
Definitely definitely
I have been here before
And I swear it
Can feel this definitely
I have been here before

If hate on your mind
Love cannot be given in time
If anger if your friend
I don't know when you die you will return again
In the master plan ...
Woman or man will return
If your life is full of sin ...
Do you know when you die you'll return again!
I thank God ... ... Thank goodness ...
I and I won't be back no more!
I've been here before ...
Thank God ... ... Thankfully, thankfully!
(I don't want to come back no more!)