CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.COM
Sonorona | March 1, 2011 | Loved 18, Caprices 1 as promised, but briefly my sample was the basis of make-up "face & body.
Basic features:
This rule can be used for face and body.
It collects 120 million (double the normal basis), costs 35 euros.
Is very fluid, and expect that dry.
You may apply several layers for more coverage.
It has many shades, I set a goal.
No mate skin, wet without very strong, it leaves skin with a look very good.
And last a long time.
Walking well on dry skin and mixed.
Can be mixed with other rules give more coverage or another manifestation of skin ... (More information on the blog)
This was the second time that I get to the base. I've already finished the sample and the third time that I used hair skin just as "Hill-bigagosa". I hope you can test again from the original container. I tell you.
Where do you get?
M· Pro store A·(C) (Madrid, Barcelona)
Price: € 35
Quantity: 120 ml
My tone: C1
Sanikosmitix renewal: HTTP://WWW.SANNAICOSMETICS.COM/INDEX.PHP/SANNAI-ESSENTIALS/SERUM/SERUM-ULTRA-HIDRATANTE-EFECTO-PROTECCION-PROLOGADA.HTML
Where do I find?
(Questions, suggestions, look) e-mail: Sonoronamakeup@gmail.com
Twitter (follow me!): http://twitter.com/SonoronaMakeup
Flickr (photos and profiles): http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonorona
Formsbring: http://www.formspring.me/Sonorona
Blog: http://www.sonorona.blogspot.com/