CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.COM
?? | February 27, 2011 | Doesn't like 0,0 like noobhm from Ireland, was formed in 79.
View 1981 (I also heard this cycle is referred to as the BBC, not sure is correct)
Beware the Prophet said, verdict nears
It is time to save your soul
The message is clear
Kingdoms, mountains collapsed on the ground
Forgotten cities once lost now found
North riding four horsemen
The many colors alterakota
Conquest, energy, and all others
See, see sword, given me
Sword of fire and plague and famine
Death to Alec
Connect with your hand
Me if you can
I'm running from the storm
Monster will rise from the sea
Broken chains they said
Death to those who bear his mark
Chosen because they do not
Thunder, lightning strikes on the ground
Devil's Lake in lost, never found
Connect with your hand
Me if you can
I'm running from the storm
Beware the Prophet said, verdict nears
It is time to save your soul
The message is clear
Connect with your hand
Me if you can
I'm running from the storm
Storm
I'm running, just got straight, keep on running
I'm running from the storm
Storm